Here are some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Who is Wide Eyed Designs?
- Wide Eyed Designs, LLC is a creative company started by Julie Green and Kyle Jackson in September of 2015. We are a husband and wife team currently living in Tallahassee, Florida with our cat (Kit) and dog (Precious).
- What does your company specialize in?
- Our work varies quite a bit when it comes to mediums. We mostly focus on woodworking, fiber/textile art (specifically embroidery and wool art), and digital design, but also dabble in sewing, printmaking, bookmaking, painting, watercolor, and more.
- How did you get into this type of work?
- Julie taught herself to sew when her grandmother, a lifelong seamstress, bought her her first sewing machine as a young adult. She graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelors degree in Studio Art and minors in Art History and Psychology. She has been practicing several different types of mediums since, and is particularly interested in fiber art.
- With a father in the building industry, Kyle grew up accustomed to design and construction with power tools. From high school and community college, he gained experience in digital design, and later became more interested in fine woodwork. He is now a Licensed Massage Therapist, and spends his free time creating uniquely designed items for the company.
- Do you do custom orders?
- Yes! We love making your ideas come to life. Head over to our Custom Inquiries section to see what we ask from you when requesting a custom order.
- Where do you sell your work?
- Other than through our website, we occasionally participate in various craft shows in the North to Central Florida area. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to find out our upcoming events!
Click here for questions regarding Shipping/Returns/Exchanges.